There are many threats to an organization’s business application system or enterprise system. Some of the common threat vectors are external entities, but there are also internal entities. Internal threats are commonly from employees who are not trained on how to use the information security system. Using the organization you selected for your Topic 2 assignment, develop a security policy that addresses different organizational security areas, including physical security, administrative security, and technical security.
In 750-1,000 words, develop an organization security policy for your employer and include the following:
- Provide an introduction to the organization’s security policy.
- Identify an acceptable user policy for information systems within the organization.
- Describe employee onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Explain the organization’s social media policy inside and outside the organization.
- Define insider threats.
- Explain the mobile device policy.
- List and describe key provisions of common standards.
- Summarize the conclusion.
Support your policy with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.