Organizations need to clearly identify risks before they become relative issues. Therefore, it is important for security professionals to comprehend what must be done to construct strategies that are considered to be proactive resources for analyzing and assessing cybersecurity threats before they become active issues.Select one of the three organizations provided (Augusta Medical Hospital, JAM Inc, Nook Inc.) and begin implementing an organization cybersecurity security framework for the selected organization. Refer to the “NIST Cybersecurity Framework Guide at New to Framework | NIST,” located in the topic Resources. Create a 10- to 15-slide digital presentation with embedded audio (no larger than 10MB) and address the following:
- Align the selected organization to either the NIST or the ISO/IEC 27001 cybersecurity frameworks.
- Identify specific regulatory requirements that the organization must comply with.
- Identify and prioritize organizational efforts and business needs.
- Identify individual elements of cybersecurity risk (threats and vulnerabilities) and how to manage them.
- Describe how the organization incorporates privacy principles as related to data collection, disclosure, and retention.
- Describe the impact of legal/regulatory standards on a given system.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.