1. Research a leader you admire (from the past or still living today). Describe the qualities that are factors in your admiration for that person. Try to determine that person’s leadership style and incorporate traits and behaviors presented in Chapter 11 of our text.
TEXT: Griffin, R. 2019. Fundamentals of Management. 9th Edition
2. Give examples of how that person advocates leadership behavior in the workplace.
3. Discuss the CSS Benedictine Values you see in that person’s work ethic.
4. Determine what leadership skills you want to develop to achieve that level of leadership.
5. WRITTEN REPORT – four (4) pages double spaced for text plus cover sheet and reference page
The purpose of this paper is to tie together the traits and behaviors covered in this unit to create a comprehensive overview of leadership in practice.