Relate one’s moral framework to notable ethical theories on the topic of justice.
The topic of justice manifests itself in a variety of ways, and is often discussed in broad terms. What does justice mean to you? In this assessment you will address the subject of justice and related ethical theories. In a properly formatted, researched paper, you need to address the following questions:
- What does justice mean to you?
- What do you believe is a good foundation for justice?
- What is Rawls’ foundation of justice and how does it relate to what justice means to you?
- What are the key features regarding global economic justice?
- What do you believe are the most important issues within social justice currently and why are these important?
In your paper, ensure that you use credible academic sources, and cite them properly.