Professional nurses must be able to identify relevant practice issues, appraise literature and integrate credible evidence into innovative, evidence-based practice solutions for positive outcomes.
Propose an evidence-based solution aligned with an evidence-based practice question
Applying The Iowa Model Revised: Evidence-Based Practice to Promote Excellence in Health Care create a written proposal for these components of an evidence-based practice solution.
- Implementation plan for the proposed evidence-based practice solution including:
- Description of key stakeholders
- Proposed timeline
- The evaluation plan for the proposed evidence-based practice solution including
- At least two goals written in the SMART format
- Description of types of internal and external data necessary to collect
- Description of the timeline for data collection
- Description of methods for data analysis
- Plan for sustained practice change including:
- Description of at least two resources needed to sustain permanent change
- Description of at least two key indicators for continuous quality improvement
- Plan for reinfusion if needed