Answer discussion questions 4-10 then respond to 3 other students
How Do You Define Normal?
The myth of race, debunked
What Does Race Have to Do With COVID-19
4. Poor people are more likely to commit crime than upper-class people?
5. ahh…let’s face it; minorities are to be blamed for ruining America with crime?
(Minorities, in the United States of America, are defined as anyone who is not a Caucasian male)
6. Economically deprived people are out-right crooks and deviants?
7. Poor people usually have no intentions of getting married, and a bunch of drug addicts?
8. Kids who grow up in poor neighborhoods learn crooked ways before adulthood?
9. Kids who grow up seeing their parents smoke marijuana think “weed” is just the other cigarette?
10. Folks who grew up with racist grandparent(s) and/or parent(s) have very similar racist views about other races today?