In this forum you will share one or two paragraphs on a topic you are covering for Essays and Reflections III. This forum is designed to help you out while you are working on the essays, and get people sharing ideas.
1. Think about what you will cover in your essay and start working on the essay. Plan out the paragraphs you will use in the essay (and pictures, if applicable).
2. When you are half done or mostly done with the essay, choose one or two paragraphs you have written that you would like to share. (Please do not share something that you shared in another discussion forum.)
3. Start a thread where you will share your writing. Give your thread a title that says your name and what you are writing about. For example, it could be “Bob–Zuni Oral Traditions (using supplemental book)” or “Debra–Silk Roads in Central Asia” or “Sally–Maritime Trading (picture interpretation).” Notice in each of these examples it is clear what sort of topic they are covering and what kind of material they are using.
4. Introduce your sample with a few sentences so that students will know what they are reading and where it is likely to fit in an essay. Include page numbers or other clues to help people find information relevant to what you are writing about. You might also mention why you chose the topic or perhaps mention what kind of feedback you are hoping to get. For example, you might say “I find the interactions in the Indian Ocean especially fascinating” or “Please let me know if this paragraph is clear and not too wordy.”
5. Include your sample (one or two paragraphs). You might want to include the sample as an attachment or you can simply type it into the box right after your brief note (see previous step).
6. Respond to at least three other people. Address them by name and give them specific feedback. Please make sure you mention specific things you see in their writing. You might mention something they shared that you would not have realized, or perhaps ask them a question to help clarify what they are writing about. Please plan to write about four or five sentences for each response.
Alternative: If you find there are a lot of good samples, and you are not sure you want to start your own thread, you could actually get all the points you need by responding to other people. If you do not start your own thread, please respond to more students and give them some especially helpful comments.
so for this assignment you just have to write a paragraph on what you will be writing for the assignment that I have attached. I will make another assignment based on this after but I just need a paragraph on what you will be writting for refelctions 3.