Read the Financial Systems, Industrial Structure, and Growth article.
Assume that you are an investment advisor at one of the local brokerage firms where you reside. Your manager has requested you give a presentation to a newly formed investment club on how financial institutions and financial markets operate.
Develop a 10-to 12-slide presentation that addresses the following elements:
- Defend the study of financial institutions and financial markets.
- Determine the key participants in financial transactions.
- Describe and diagram the three different methods of capital formation.
- Examine financial intermediaries including their purpose, structure, and operation.
- Explain how financial intermediaries and financial markets are dependent on each other.
- Explain the importance of fully developed financial markets.
- Must use at least three scholarly and/or credible resources.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.